Sophisticated Weddings will take care of everything for you.
All you have to do is make the final decision on your favourite vendors. In our experience, we have found that it takes over 150 hours to plan and coordinate a wedding. We will work with you throughout the entire planning process reducing the stress involved with organising your special day and allowing relaxation and enjoyment as the event takes place. We will present you with vendors, ideas, advice and items from which you can choose. We will advise you on the cost of items and help you keep control of your budget. We will be open and honest with you. Our goal is to offer you a truly unique experience that will leave a lasting impression on you and your guests.
Sophisticated Weddings will provide:
- Initial consultation to determine the style and size of the wedding, assistance in preparing your wedding day budget and assistance with choosing vendors to suit your wishes and needs.
- All subsequent consultations to confirm and finalise details
- Full planning and vendor visits.
- We will source all quotes for you and liaise with vendors on your behalf.
- After you decide on your vendors we will organise the photographer, florist, vehicles, wedding cake, invitations, ceremony and reception venues, music arrangements and all the little things that go together to make your day complete.
- Your wedding coordinator as primary point of contact for vendors to help avoid stress and confusion.
- Your wedding coordinator will also be in attendance at the ceremony and reception to ensure the smooth running of the day and to deal with any unexpected events for 12 consecutive hours of management and coordination for your special day.
- Your wedding coordinator will be available to attend and assist with all wedding related celebrations and functions as required. (Bridal showers, kitchen teas, rehearsal.)
- Assistance with your wedding rehearsal
- Your wedding coordinator will create a wedding day itinerary for your special day to distribute to your wedding party and vendors where necessary (DJ, Photographers, etc.)
- Your wedding coordinator will contact all suppliers and vendors for your special day to confirm details, orders and responsibilities 1-2 weeks prior to your wedding and remind you of any last minute payments that need to be made.
- Free guest book from the Sophisticated Weddings stocked range.
- Free personalised signing pen for your reception.
- Free welcome sign printed for your reception entrance (photos can be added for that special touch).
- Free table seating chart for your guests displayed at the entrance to your reception.
- Free small gift for you both as you start your new lives together as husband and wife.
- A deposit of $500 must be made within two weeks of the initial consultation before any services can be commenced. Final payment must be made one month prior to the wedding.